Unitech presents the new PA768 Rugged Handheld Terminal with revolutionary specifications such as 5G, WiFi 6 extended, Android 12 (GMS and AER certified). The PA768 is also guaranteed to be upgradeable to Android 17, has a FlexRange barcode scanner (optional) with a reading range of up to 10 meters and an ultra robust housing.
The PA768 is ideally suited for:
:🚛 Transport & Logistics | 🏬 Warehousing | 🧑🔧 Field Service
🏪 Retail | ☕ Hospitality | 🏭 Manufacturing
Most important features
✔️ The Unitech PA768 provides increased productivity in fast-changing environments where speed and intensive scanning are required.
- Large 6.3” FHD+ display
- 5G Dual SIM
- Android 12 – upgradeable to 13, 15 and 17! (GMS/AER certified)
- Support WiFi 6 Extended: 2.4, 5 and 6GHz frequency
- Optional: integrated 2D barcode scanner:
- Standard: 1D/2D Barcode Scanner
- FlexRange: Scan range up to 10 meters!
- Multi-scan function: scan up to 10 barcodes at the same time
- Ultra robust: IP-65/IP-67 with 1.8 meter drop test
- Ultra Fast 6th Gen Qualcomm AI Engine QCM6490 Processor – 64-bit Octa Core, 2.7GHz
- 6GB RAM with 64GB Flash memory
The Unitech PA768 offers a wide range of optional accessories:
A.o. : 1 Slot Cradle, 4 Slot Cradle, 5 Slot Cradle, Battery Charger
Pistol Grip, Handstrap, Extended Battery
User Friendly Design
- True hot swappable battery design with no downtime (keeps all applications running for up to 1 minute!)
- Ergonomic design
- Pistol Grip accessory for use in intensive scanning operations
- Display support interaction with gloves (gloves up to 4mm) and even wet fingers
- A variety of optional accessories available such as a 5 Slot Charging Cradle (Ethernet)
- Compatible with various MDM solutions such as SOTI & 42Gears
- SmartPA: Great audio quality, ideal for use in noisy environments
Did you know?
Eutronix also offers various levels of service and support in addition to supplying hardware?
Unitech TB170 Windows 11 Tablet – Specifications
- Windows 11
- 10.1” display
- 800 nits sunlight readable screen
- 11th Gen Intel Gemini Lake-R Celeron N4120 2.6GHz CPU
- Wi-Fi 6 & Bluetooth 5.2
- Battery capacity of 4300mAh (up to 10 hours)
- Integrated barcode scanner
- Light weight of only 990g
- Ultra rugged: IP-65 with 1.5m drop test
- Variety of optional accessories
FAQ – Frequently Asked Questions
– 5G version
– WLAN-only version
– Optional integrated barcode scanner (standard or FlexRange with a reading range of 10 meters!)
SmartPA (Power Amplifier) is a technology for the integrated audio that makes optimal use of the relatively small loudspeaker to achieve a very good sound quality with maximum volume. Even in noisy environments, employees can communicate through the PA768 and enjoy a high-quality audio experience. The built-in SmartPA solution detects the current voltage in loudspeaker mode and minimizes circuit/temperature damage.
🚛 Transport & Logistics | 🏬 Warehousing | 🧑🔧 Field Service | 🏪 Retail | ☕ Hospitality | 🏭 Manufacturing
The ‘E’ in WiFi 6E stands for ‘Extended’. This simply means that WiFi 6E is an extension of the current WiFi 6. WiFi 6 Extended works in principle the same as WiFi 6, but has an extra lane. It adds an extra frequency band in addition to the 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz band: 6 GHz. This extra lane can only be used by fast WiFi devices. In addition, routers and multi-room systems with WiFi 6E use WPA3 security, which is a lot safer for your device.
1) 5G network and WiFi 6E 2×2 MU-MIMO connection.
2) Unique Near-Far Barcode Scanner: reading range from very close up to 10 meters away.
3) Unprecedented Speed: Qualcomm QCM6490 Octa Core Processor (2.7GHz) with 6GB RAM.
4) SmartPA: Better sound quality when communicating at maximum volume.
Eutronix will gladly assist you with requesting a demo period (2 weeks). Use the form below to contact us for a price offer with a demo period.
Interested in the Unitech PA768?
Our team is glad to help!
Fill in the form below and we will contact you as soon as possible.