What’s new in POS? The summer of hybrid handhelds and mobile tablets is upon us!
Presenting the Urovo DT50X: a handheld PDA that is not only powerful and flexible but also includes all of the latest technologies including NFC. Combined with a mobile payment application, for example, NFC allows you to transform your Urovo DT50X into a mobile payment terminal. The Urovo DT50X is therefore ideally suited for the retail and hospitality sectors.
Take customer engagement to next level with the Boxtec M270 Series! Indeed, the M276 and M278 are suitable for just about any customer journey thanks to their ergonomic design and wide variety of options.
Ideally suited for the following industries:
🏪 Retail | 🍴Hospitality | 🎡 Leisure
Featuring a high-performance octa-core processor and Android 11.0 OS, the DT50X handheld PDA is capable of seamlessly running multiple processes at the same time.
- OS Android 11 (upgradeable to higher version)
- Bluetooth BT5.0 BLE
- WiFi 2.4G/5G
- WWAN 4G/3G/2G
- CPU Octa-core 2.0GHz
- Memory 4GB RAM / 64GB ROM
- Display 5.5″ TFT-LCD sunlight screen
- Ultra sensitive capacitive multi-touch panel, works with gloves and wet fingers
- Corning Gorilla Glass
- Weight 265g (including battery)
- Dual-microphone with noise cancellation and high quality speaker
- 1D/2D imager
- Front – 5MP
- Rear – 13MP
- Operating Temperature：- 20°C~60°C
Why should shops and restaurants invest in hybrid PDA devices?
Firstly, orders are taken and immediately booked in the system – reduces risk of error.
Secondly, no need for order pads!
Finally, no running back and forth to the cash register – immediate mobile cashless payments.
Introducing the Urovo DT50 5G: the first industry-leading 5G-enabled handheld PDA device.
This device is compatible with most 5G infrastructures, leading the way for rugged PDAs in retail and hospitality for projects where the use of WiFi is not possible such as concerts, festivals, carnivals, sports stadiums, and more.
Boxtec M270 Series
The new 2-in-1 hybrid mobile POS system that will transform customer engagement!
- Processor: F63U (Celeron 4205U / Intel i3 8145U) or F12 (Qualcomm 450)
- Ergonomic design: integrated retractable hand strap and lightweight
- Smart docking: connect, lock, charge and serve from the dock – 360° docked rotation
- Increased mobile security: 2FA security authentication
- Eco-conscious technology
- State of the art anti-glare treatment which improves viewing in indoor light conditions
- Options include 2D barcode scanner, rear-facing 5MP camera, fingerprint reader, 3 track MSR, i-Button and RFID reader
- Desktop-grade connectivity: keep your peripherals connected at all times via port virtualisation.
M270 Series: M276 vs. M278
Download the brochure for more detailed specifications on the M276 and M278.
Interested in the Urovo DT50X, DT50 5G and/or Boxtec M270 Series?
Our team is more than happy to help!
Fill in the form below and we will contact you as soon as possible.