4 Ways A Smartwatch Can Support Your Business
Do they need an introduction?
In the past few years, smartwatches have seen a massive rise in popularity all over the world. It’s safe to say smartwatches have made people’s personal lives much more convenient and it looks like they are slowly making their way into the workplace. With the various features that smartwatches provide, there’s no doubt they are a game-changer for companies and their employees.
Employee Health & Safety
One of the biggest advantages of adopting smartwatches for business is the health and safety aspect of them:
- They allow employers to keep track of their employees’ vital data and run their employee wellness programmes accordingly.
- Step count tracking and calorie tracking are excellent fitness companions for employees in an organization.
- Employers can share tips and push reminders to stay healthy at work.
- The smartwatch alerts employees to potential emergencies, health risks or dangers.
- Employees wear the smartwatch on the wrist, leaving them with both hands free for important work and procedures.
- Smartwatches are great social distancing tools during pandemics. For example, watches that have been in proximity for an extended period receive alerts. In case of an infection, they can also help find the individuals who were in close contact with the infected employee.
Smartwatches can improve the ability to meet deadlines, keep track of meetings and keep a schedule. They also inform employees about the latest news, meeting dates, e-mails and more.
With a smartwatch on their wrist, employees can easily keep track of their daily tasks and be more productive at work. Valuable information will not be misplaced, and notifications will not go unnoticed.
They are fun to wear, easy to use, leaving both hands free to handle other devices and be more productive.
Communicating through smartwatches saves lots of time as employees can easily read messages and reply with a quick pre-programmed response.
Effective communication = increased productivity!
They are a sophisticated and reliable way to track information such as routes, steps and time spent on activities. This information allows employers to investigate performance issues and react by adjusting processes and workflows within the business.
In conclusion, the demand for smartwatches in the workplace in increasing. As a response, different manufacturers are presenting various solutions… from rudimentary fitness trackers to high-end smartwatches. However, one company stands out for developing a professional smartwatch which is not intended for the mainstream consumer market.
NIVY Watch: The First of Its Kind
The NIVY Watch is a brand-new type of smartwatch developed for professional use only. The watch was developed by a team who understand business needs, bringing many new possibilities for industry workers and companies.
A combination of specialised hardware, software and sophisticated design, discover NIVY and its many features here.
Discover the YouTube video here:
Our team of specialists will be happy to advise you on the equipment best suited to your specific needs.
Fill in the contact form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.