The CipherLab RS35 Rugged PDA with integrated barcode scanner has proven itself to be a successful device of high quality in several markets. The RS35 is now available with (and upgradable to) Android 11 and offers a unique range of value added accessories, such as the B-Ring Wireless scanning trigger.
🧑🔧 Field Service | 🛒 Retail | 🛣️ Transport & Logistics | 🏬 Warehousing | 🏭 Manufacturing
- 5.5” Large Display
- Android 11 with GMS and Android Enterprise Recommended certified
- Integrated 1D/2D Barcode Scanner
- Ultra rugged: IP65 and 1.5m droptest
- IP67 and 1.8m with rubber boot accessory
- A lightweight of only 288 grams
- 13 MP Camera with Auto focus and LED Flash
- Hot Swap, removable battery of 4000mAh which endures a minimum of 12 working hours
- 4G LTE supports VoLTE, WiFi IEEE802.11 CCX compatible
Make it handsfree ✅
- Protective armband case (wrist armband) specifically designed to the RS35 casing
- Two velcro straps provided to fit perfectly to the forearm
- Professional design enables the user to keep their hands free and easily check the terminal display
- B-Ring wireless Bluetooth scanner, verified for the CipherLab RS35
- Bluetooth Low Energy module for high speed wireless scanning
- 1400 scans/day due to 2032mAh lithium battery
The RS35 has a full line of accessories to meet a range of different environments:
Did you know?
☑️ Make it personal: You can set the RS35 Scanner to have different responses after a successful scan. You can either select a buzzer, vibration or LED only.
Furthermore, the RS35 is available with 2 different barcode scan engines: SE4100 and SE770 (aiming with a stripe or dot).
Eutronix is here to advise you with the best solution for your application.
Contact our mobility experts for a free demo period or quote: