|Are your customers vaccine producers or distributors?|
It’s safe to say that maintaining a cold chain is one of their biggest challenges today, especially for the new generation of Covid-19 vaccines.
We therefore offer you quick access to a low temperature vaccine labeling solution!
Zebra Cryocool labels
- Thermal transfer polypropylene labels with permanent cold acrylic adhesive.
- Temperature resistance -196 ° C for cryogenic applications with liquid nitrogen.
- Excellent resistance to dirt / scratches.
- Good durability and chemical resistance.
- Cryogenic applications involving a deep freezing. process that lowers objects to a temperature below -151 ° C (-240 ° F).
- Also withstand conditions such as dry ice (-80 ° C), steam autoclave and gamma radiation.
- Standard formats: 30×15, 38×15 and 51×22.
- Special formats are also possible if the quantity warrants it.
- Small size – small footprint (width 2 “).
- Thermal transfer for lasting printing on all kinds of samples.
- Uses standard market ribbons and media.
- High quality design, double wall check valve.
- Easy to load consumables.
- Ready-to-use product integrating standard market emulations including Zebra® printing languages.
Interested in this solution? It would be our pleasure to help you!
See you soon ,
Your Eutronix team