Vaccine Labelling Solutions
Are your customers vaccine producers or distributors?
It’s probably safe to say that maintaining a cold chain is one of their biggest challenges.
We therefore offer you quick access to a low temperature vaccine labelling solution!
Zebra Cryocool Labels
- Thermal transfer polypropylene labels with permanent cold acrylic adhesive.
- Temperature resistance -196 ° C for cryogenic applications with liquid nitrogen.
- Excellent resistance to dirt and scratches.
- Good durability and chemical resistance.
- Cryogenic applications involving a deep freezing. process that lowers objects to a temperature below -151 ° C (-240 ° F).
- Also withstand conditions such as dry ice (-80 ° C), steam autoclave and gamma radiation.
- Standard formats: 30×15, 38×15 and 51×22.
- Finally, special formats are also possible if the quantity warrants it.
- Small size – small footprint (width 2 “).
- Thermal transfer for lasting printing on all kinds of samples.
- Uses standard market ribbons and media.
- High quality design, double wall check valve.
- Easy to load consumables
- All in all, ready-to-use product integrating standard market emulations including Zebra® printing languages.
Interested in this solution? We’d be more than happy to help! All you need to do is fill in the form below and we will be in touch!
You can also read more about our expertise in healthcare >