MDT-860 from PaceBlade : an ideal solution for Transport & Logistics
MDT-860 tablet from PaceBlade is the ideal device for applications in Transport & Logistics.
All connected cables are secured by means of a ”lock” system.
RJ-45 Ethernet connector, video trigger input and power connector are all incorporated in a wiring harness that can be connected behind the dashboard.
The MDT-860 makes your processes: ✔ More Effective ✔ More Efficient ✔ Safer
With UN ECE R.10.06 Certification
- Android 9
- MTK 2.0GHz Octa Core CPU
- High Speed USB C connection
- 4G LTE/Wi-Fi & Bluetooth
- Dialer application for voice calls
- 16 Megapixel Camera
- 2GB RAM, 32GB ROM
- 6.300mAh battery
- GPS / NFC / HF RFID
- IP-67 rating & E mark R10.06
- Includes free MDM tool
- Includes 2 year manufacturer’s warranty
Unique Features MDT-860 from PaceBlade
- Magnetic mounting mechanism on back of tablet (Waterproof, IP-67)
- Locking the tablet to the cradle via the 4 mounting screws or the Kensington Key Lock
- Includes 1.5m long cable harness with various connectors
- Includes RAM Mount for fixation in your vehicle
- Supplied as standard with every tablet
Connectors Wire Harness Cradle
- RJ-45 Ethernet connector (optional)
- The power connector is customizable to your liking
- Video trigger input
- Possibility of RS-232 connection via Molex
- All processed in one neat cable solution that can be hidden behind the dashboard
External RFID Reader (optional)
- Possibility to replace the RJ-45 connector with an external (fixed) RFID Reader for reading Mifare / Desfire NFC cards
- Ideal for reading passenger cards
NFC Front Display
- NFC RFID for reading Mifare / Desfire NFC cards
- Reader on the front of the device, next to the screen
- Ideal for registering the driver
- 5 programmable buttons
- Easy to assign to specific applications via the free MDM web environment included
Audio in/out connector (optional)
- 0.5 meter long cable which can be fixed with screws via the microphone port, so that it cannot be disconnected just like that
- Audio in/out for connection to an external speaker
E-Mark UN ECE R.10.06 certification:
A much requested certification for the use of terminals in Transport is the UN ECE R.10.06 certification.
MDT-860 tablet from PaceBlade has been fully tested for vibration and shock resistance.
Connected cables such as USB or power cable cannot vibrate loose.
- Certified European Service Center
- Service contracts with full hardware coverage
- Contracts for 3, 4 and 5 years
- Guaranteed return time
- Professional service portal with 24/7 insight into repairs / support requests
In need of a demo ? Questions ? Let’s get in touch !